Last Updated: October 24, 2023
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any related national laws, the designated Data Controller is:
Information We Collect
When visiting or engaging with the Site, the following data might be gathered:
- Log Files: Similar to numerous other websites, our Site utilizes log files. Such files record data that includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), timestamps, referring pages, and click count. This data helps us in website administration, trend analysis, and user movement tracking. None of this data is linked with personally identifiable information.
- Cookies and Web Beacons: Our Site employs cookies to remember user preferences, track pages visited, and tailor content based on the user’s browser or other relevant information.
We integrate the following third-party services on our Site:
- Google Analytics: Assists in tracking website visitors and understanding user actions on the Site.
- Social Media Buttons: Links to our various social media profiles might be present. These buttons may collect some of your data.
- WordPress: Powers our website, possibly using cookies to enrich user experience and for safety reasons.
- Cloudflare: Enhances website performance and security.
Be informed that these third parties might utilize cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies. They may collect or receive information from our Site and use it for measuring services and targeted advertising. To opt-out from data use for ad targeting, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Your Rights Under GDPR
European Economic Area (EEA) residents have specific data protection rights, including:
- Access, update, or delete your data.
- Rectify incorrect/incomplete data.
- Object to our data processing.
- Restrict processing under certain conditions.
- Request data transfer to another organization or directly to you.
- Withdraw data processing consent anytime.
To exercise any rights, contact us using the above email.
Our Site doesn’t intentionally gather identifiable data from children below 16. If you believe that we hold data of a child below 16, please contact us. We’ll strive to remove such data promptly.
Links to External Websites
Our website might have links to other sites. We recommend checking their Privacy Policies since we don’t manage or bear responsibility for third-party content or privacy practices.
Occasionally, we might modify this policy. Changes will be made evident by updating the “Last Updated” date. Regularly reviewing this policy ensures you stay informed.